Contact Phone: 860-445-9007
Direction to Project Oceanology
1084 Shennecossett Rd., Groton, CT 06340
● I-95 to Exit 87 (Rt. 349) the Clarence B. Sharp Highway
● Turn right at the second traffic light onto Rainville Ave
● Turn left at the next traffic light onto Benham Rd
● Straight on Benham Rd. approx. 1.7 miles to the UCONN Avery Point campus
● Enter via the second entrance and follow the small blue signs for Project Oceanology
Bus Parking Information
Buses may not park on campus. Bus drivers will be given special parking instructions upon arrival.
Car Parking Information
Private vehicles must park in Lot D (closest parking lot to Project Oceanology). Parking fees are strictly enforced, but will be waived for Project O visitors with proper notification to the university. Any member of your group parking a private vehicle on campus must stop at our reception window and provide: his/her name, vehicle make, model and color, license plate number and state where the vehicle is registered. Project O is not responsible for any fines or tickets issued to visitors for any violation of UCONN’s posted parking rules.